Monday, 12 March 2012

Today.



Today. Is just another ugly day.


I've spent my life being a peacemaker. The one who lends her ear to both parties, and let her mouth and mind do the honour of suppressing the tension between them.


I enjoy being one at times. It gives me a warm feeling that I've some or rather, made them feel better. But at the same time, in certain circumstances, it makes me sick. Literally. It's as if all their black clouds have been passed on to me. And pressure builds up. It banged away from them and contracted to me. 


But what I did today was right. Absolutely. Sometimes, I guess we just have to speak up and mend things. If no one comes ahead to start off, no one else will. The knot will not untangle by itself, and poignancy will abide. No matter how it makes you feel depressed and remits you from joy. 


Commitments and responsibilities that one's obliged to is some sort of a reparation of Karma. We owe everyone around us some unsettled debts, yeah with high interests of course. 


Sometimes, you have to let time heal and do the change. The odds of nature playing hide and seek is high. So taking things seriously would indirectly wheel you into deep shit.


I notice how a friendship, a happy family or a lovely relationship cracks because of ego dominance. Each of them, not wanting to put their ego down, and rumble for their respective opinions. 


Why? What's wrong in giving in and spreading love instead of war? 


Why so much of grudge, where's all the sympathy gone?


Speaking about ego and pride, Lin Dan would have felt like a total loser in the All England finals yesterday! For not playing till the end, and proving him eligible for the title. Oh well, all I can say Chong Wei is the man of the match! Cause he crushed his ego and pride, stepped back and agreed that he wasn't fit enough to continue playing. 


Not everyone can do that.




Wishing for a better day tomorrow. 



1 comment:

Would love to hear your views! :)