Saturday, 10 March 2012

I'm Back





Hello people, I'm back, after almost a month. It was more of a without-notice-recuperation-period. 


Refraining myself from writing wasn't easy at all. Each time I logged in my Twitter or Facebook I would come across tweets on my timeline regarding their blog archives and my fingers barely could cease itself from writing some good pieces as well. Sorry for not keeping up with your blogs, as much as I stopped myself from writing, I stopped reading as well. But now, I will, at least keep up with a couple of those previous entries from you all.


This past one month has been arduous and impermissible for leisure. It was a constant battle between remissness and time. I felt condensed, that I had to push myself till the edge of the wall, to squeeze all the effort, determination and confidence in me. I had to 'ghost away' all the red devil's whispers and negative influences. 


Too much of caffeine in my bloodstream, that I barely could sleep anymore, even after cutting down my consumption. Life is a constant race. 






Writing is one of those engaging routine to some of us. Beyond that, I think it's about the passion one has. Like I have for these both, writing and dancing. It gives me that sudden urge at 2am in the morning to get off my comfy bed, lift up my laptop lid, navigate to the blogger homepage and start writing. The same applies to dancing. As soon as I hear a certain music beat, my body begins to sway on it's own, and I evolve into a total different person. True dancers possess a sort of split personality ; completely different when they're performing and them, as a person. So as writers. They dominate a revolting and bold character in their pieces and surprising enough, their just a bunch of humble people in real life. 


On a random note, we can just come up with a topic and start narrating. Or wake up to an agitating morning, and purvey our bitter emotions. It maybe a happy occasion, a delightful vacation, or a memorable day, we throw it out all here. That's what makes us happy.


Alot of events took place in this past one month. Drawing them out, would just deliberately make this post boring and rambling. But to sum them all up..


  • Some people are just there to use the best out of you, and toss you in the trash.
  • Some people are just naturally sweet and helpful by nature that you can't seem to find any flaws in them
  • Haters will hate. It's because your life is interesting and no matter how much they try to, they can never be you.
  • Don't expect people to appreciate you. In today's word, they'll steal the appreciation from you, and make it theirs.
  • You got to learn to be happy at your worst, and your best.
  • Believe and love yourself. There's a reason why you wake up every morning.

Anyway I hope, as much peace and happiness I've grasped, I wish the same for all of you. I would be a free bird for the next three weeks, and with this I hope I would be able to write at least one entry everyday! 


Keep writing, cause you love doing what you do.


|NIA|



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your views! :)