Thursday, 1 December 2011

Human Colours






Just a short note this time around.


I really wish I could deny the fact that people around us don't affect our lives at all. Unfortunately, life sets us on a apprehension to accept it, without any rebelling. I wish not to alliance myself with them at times but that would place me in solitude, which isn't an option either. Putting up is the only way, but of course, smartly!


I observe how people circulating me come from total different backgrounds and upbringings. Some are amazing the way they are, and some are just horrendous. Horrendous isn't a label to their physical appearance, instead it's their attitude. The attitude that indirectly affects us as well.


Recently I've been surrounded by wonderful people. They are happy, contented and loving. They make every moment of your life worth it, wrapped up with a minute to minute smile, and stomach aching laughters. I realise how much the ambiance of my live has evolved. I use to be surrounded by people who could barely smile, they were deluged in their problems so much so they left themselves in silent and seclusion at most times. I use to see them each day, that I was much engrossed not only in their grieve but also begin stirring up the diminished sorrowfulness of mine. Soon, I became one of them. But now, despite having roughage here and there, because I'm joyous almost at all times, I don't seem to take those negative vibes in count. For that, I would love to express my gratitude to the Lord for showering me with such beautiful people that keeps me all pumped up for every tomorrow. 


Our lives are very much familiar to complimentary gifts. Yeah, those buy one free one offers. Together with great people comes the awful one's. Regardless of it being on a social network or reality. 



  • It can be a sarcastic social networking douchebag who just can't live without commenting on every status or say of yours to show his ego superiority and antagonist remarks regardless of his facts being right or wrong. Yes, you can have your antithetic say, everyone has their rights, but on your own space, not others


  • It can be a Garfield like bum at work, who can't seem to cooperate. They can never do their work with diligence and efficiency but to swallow free money and inspire success. It affects you that you don't mind taking the work load upon your head to make sure the work is done perfectly with no flaws. Well, at least a highly visible one.


  • It can be someone close to your heart, who utters heart pricking words that might just cause a rage in you sometimes even pearl tears.


  • It can be a total stranger or a friend of three days who can explicit such bossy and unfriendly attitude that you can forget about talking to such prideful people.


  • It can be a dear friend of yours who appears with a charming smile and innocent portrayal, and the next thing you know, you're being a topic spoken about. They try their best to gouge out your life stories. so that they can judge and talk about you to others like a bunch of desperate fools. 


  • It can be an acquaintance of yours who thinks that he or she is the most good looking and coolest person on earth that they permit themselves to insult others.



I REALISE HOW MUCH ALL THESE PEOPLE AFFECTS MY LIFE. 


But, nevertheless ignoring their existence or attitude, is the best way to keep yourself going with no distractions. No road is smooth, we have potholes and speed breakers along our long drives. But keeping these stuffs in count would actually just halt your journey.


Image is immaterial. A girl can have a messy hair, a plus size body and a husky man like voice  or a guy with a thick nerdy framed spectacles and fringe like Justine Biebier along with skinny jeans can be really nice people, with gold hearts. 


In contrary, a good looking dude might be the biggest jerk on earth and a beauty queen might be so arrogant that you might think she's actually really UGLY.


Live your life as you wish, as wild as you want, as crazy as you are, but make sure it doesn't affect others. Respect others, along with you they are others who inhabits this world. Mutual understanding and respect is as vital as a pumping heart. 




P/s : I wasn't being arrogant in my previous post, ''The Big Man''. I got some nerve wrecking comments from the non-believers that really gave me an impression that I should leave a ps note below that post. I didn't write that post to oppose anyone or neither set an argumentation. Because, everyone has their own beliefs like I do. Yes, they can speak and stand against it, but of course, on their space like I said. Here's where, respect comes in place. A two way respect. 


Readers, please do have your say on this with no hesitance! :)
Just spared half an hour of my hectic schedule to express my thoughts. Will catch up reading your blogs soon, sorry :) 



1 comment:

  1. Very interesting post Nia. A friend of mine once told me that "The biggest challenge you'll ever have in life is trying to understand human beings and why they behave as they do even when the answers are right there for them to imbibe!" Good stuff though!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your views! :)