Sunday, 27 November 2011

The Big Man



Who is God to you?

God is such a heavy word. It might be just a three letter word, but no one can ever define it without an ounce of doubt. Not even myself.

A man, who seemed like a non believer questioned me sometime back.

Do you believe in God? 

Yes, I do.

Why do you believe in Him?

I believe that there's a power who drives us along this life, the fundamental to our existence.

So you think it's God?

If it's not, then I don't know what it is.


I've not seen God in person, I've only felt Him. I don't know whether he exists as a saint, idol or imageless, all I know He has been always there for me. I don't need an explanation or evidence to believe in His existence, all I need is my self believe.

There will be a few atheists reading this post, definitely. But it's ain't my intention to oppose your practices and beliefs, neither I am bothered to. Just like how we all got our identity and lives from our mother, I believe Science, that claims itself as the core of all reaction and existence, has it's origins too. Accept if you can, otherwise it's best not to have any conflict in opinion.

Back into track. I'm not here to define God or prove His existence. I'm here, as an ordinary person who has experienced His miracles and wonders. A humble creation of His.



I've not read the Bhagvad Gita completely, neither I would anytime soon. I find it to be such a rich text compilation that one should be spiritually engaged and divinely pure to grapple the profound message embedded in this religious masterpiece.  Time will probably come. When? I don't know. 

I realise how much we have a indisputable power within us. It glows like a bonfire. Emitting an extraordinary vibration and aura. 

The outrageous confidence you have in yourself? The intuition you get out of the blue? The self believe that is empowered in your soul? The capability that grows in you? That enormous strength that you have? That shows how we all have The Big Man within us, every moment.

What are religions then? Religions are the pathways created to give us all a stand to live for, to induce certain principles and restrictions to lead a good life as a good human being. Beg my pardon, this doesn't include the superstitious practices and refrains. Logically, take Hinduism for an instance, it's a very old religion. I say, ''Antique'' would sound more convincing.  Over the years, words and cultures had been passed on from many generations. People composed by different genetic variation, would have shared the culture according to their respective ways. Like how we play the ''Whisper'' game among 10 people ; kick started with the word ''Cloth'' and when it reaches the 10th person, it's said to be ''Clock''. Manipulations and misunderstandings are pretty common to human beings. 

If you think, when you're deluged in ordeals and no one feels you, there's actually one Man who is watching you all the time. He knows things even without you uttering a word. He feels your emotions and He knows the purity that is in you. You don't need to explain, you don't need to defend yourself. He knows who is the bad man, He knows who is the saint. He is more like an invisible friend who tags along with you wherever you go.

Our bad times are solely caused by the play of karma. A tangible reason why we should watch our deeds and words.

Why pray? Praying helps. Generally when you speak to someone about your problems, you'll feel much better and lighter. The same applies here. God is the only best friend of ours who'll stay forever, talking to him (praying to him) makes you feel better. Feels as if you've scrapped off a spat of stain out of your life. 

Humans are such that we can't accept an odd event as it's beyond our understanding. To cater to the human understanding, God has to be portrayed in a sensible way. In form of idols, saints and holy books. I don't deny that these elements are indeed very powerful and has it's respective purpose. But that would be too deep to gouge in the religion. 

For instance, if you're in need of help in the middle of the highway, God can't come directly and help you out, it would be beyond human understanding. I would probably faint right there if He is standing before me. That's exactly why he sends his help in other forms, better said as messengers.

Our lives are like a pre planned event. We don't know when there is a storm, but we definitely know, that everyday the sun will still rise and glow our lives. We know that after a rain, comes a rainbow. 

Believe it or not, there is a power in this Universe which is diverged into tiny bits in each and everyone of us. That is my God. I talk to Him like a friend, I cry to him when I'm sad, I thank him when I'm happy, I share everything about myself to Him. God listens to you. He is closer to those who are filled with love and purity. No human beings are sinless but being truthful to Him and others makes you a enough of good person.


This is a beautiful song.
It doesn't matter whether you pray to Krishna, Jesus, or Allah. They all hear you.


   


P/s : As I said, accept if your degree of acceptance is wide enough. If you're a non believer or you have certain argumentation towards such existence. Please spare the remarks for yourself. I'm not interested to make any defensive statement to such antithetical say or seep any understanding,  This is not a factually proven post neither I am trying to prove something. It's just a personal say through experience. I write for myself, what I feel, what I think, what I know. This is one of those pieces which lies solely beneath my understanding. Otherwise, I would love to know your experience and feel too :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your views! :)