Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Subconsciousness


Upon beginning, I would like to express my thought that this post isn't to oppose any party neither beliefs. It's purely based on the epitome of human understanding and psychological facts. So, if you are open minded enough to accept views and opinions, I would be more than glad if you could read and share your opinions as well. 


Have you all read this book yet? I'm sure you have. It was the best seller back in 2006, and I don't think it went anywhere far from that influential state. Being translated in 44 languages and has over 21 million prints, it left a large impact on people. It did on me, it changed my perspectives. 

I mentioned about The Secret, as an affirmation to my post. It's not entirely based on it, but to sternly support my facts.

Do you all believe in trance or maybe hysteria? THOSE are the games played by our subconscious mind on us. Lets speak about how it works. 

Your subconscious mind possess 90% of your brain, the remaining 10% belongs to conciousness. A much surprising fact, ain't it? Our conscious parting is actually the 5 senses that proclaims our daily routine. Everything else is the play of our subconsciousness! 

Sleeping is conquered by our subconscious mind. This includes the nightmares, sleep disturbance and sweet dreams we have! It is said to be, if you had a tiring day, beleaguered by stressful incidents, you tend to have the same thing repeating in your head. Nevertheless, we also have unexpected dreams, mostly nonsensical ones! Weird dreams and me are like best friends. It happens all the time and leaves me puzzled. Here's a little fact. As the word sub-concious is concerned, the word sub means partially, and concious meaning your alertness ; partially alert. Right? So when one is partially alert, the external elements around us tends to seep in our mind and swirls it to explicit good or bad dreams. I would love to speak about dreams, but I think I would do that in another post as it is a very detailed and interesting topic! 

Watched Inception, the movie before? That! Explains it all. It's a must watch. I experience inception alot, where you have another dream in your existing dream when you're asleep. Amazing? Yes, our mind is the most valuable thing we possess and subconsciousness prevails the price tag of our mind!



A glimpse of the movie. Looks like one of those weird dreams we have right?


Drifting away from dreams and narrowing down to the mainstream of this topic. I'm sure most of you have seen someone getting into trance and hysteria. Come on, at least one. Hysteria and trance ain't peculiar to me. As a kid, I found it deadly horrifying. But as I aged, I begin reading alot and realise how much at most times it's some sort of a Broadway show in our mind. Trance and hysteria, both can ONLY occur when one is in their subconsciousness. If further research is done, it would drill into the existence of our body chakras. Chakras would be much familiar to the Hindus and Buddhist especially due to it's origin from the tantrik and yogic traditions. ( derived from the Sanskrit language ). 

Yet again, this reverts to the practice of meditation. 

Our chakras are divided into 6 main points. Each chakra keeps our body alive. How? Each Chakra is a stimulation point where it triggers our hormones and blood circulation to work efficiently. If I go on, talking about it, it would never end. Maybe, in another post (again). Chakras are known to be the energy centre of our body where energy is emitted and received. In an understandable manner, call it a satellite dish. 

When one is in a meditative state, they are already immersed in subconsciousness. At that point of time, you'll have flashes in your mind. Of what? Varying from your favourite actor, the delicious lunch you had this afternoon, the ghost in Exorcist of Emily Rose, and even God. Everything. I presume most of you didn't know about this. But, the challenge here, is to focus your attention on a single point in your mind, and brush off all the flashes that comes along. It's difficult but once you learn the art of it, it goes all right. Here's where people go wrong, they tend to follow the God and spirit flashes in their head and that's when they land in trance and hysteria. REMEMBER, THOSE FLASHES ARE PURELY YOUR IMAGINATION.



The meditative state.


Regardless of religious and spirituality, this is the way it happens. When one is in a state of trance and hysteria, they can't feel pain nor their act. 

They submerge themselves in the character of the trance element, begin speaking and behaving like them. Chandramukhi, the movie was a perfect example. Remember how the heroine (as a kid) was too engrossed in the characters around her that she brought it in into a subconscious mind? That she would go on dreaming and imagining it? Yes, she carried along that vibe in her that when she was exposed to a haunted mansion later as an adult. Her imagination stirred up the character in her causing possession to take place. Simple!

Make sense don't it? That's exactly how the Law of Attraction in The Secret works, where what you imagine and desire strongly for can be drawn to you! The exact concept works in every aspect of our life.

I'm a believer of God. Together with that I believe another 'world' exists around us. I respect the immortality of both worlds. But sometimes, we get too carried away with it, that we begin to believe in extraordinaries! It doesn't mean that I don't believe that some of us are gifted with 6 sense, to maybe see and sense things - that's beyond our understanding and power. It doesn't mean that I don't believe in the existence of miracles. But sometimes, we have to know our abilities and differentiate the right and wrong accordingly.

We can stop and start anything in life. Anything is possible.


Ps : Do like, tweet and share it if you feel it's knowledgeable and worth the read. Would love to hear your respective opinions about this topic! 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent write up! I have read the book and realised it bears alot of similarities with the Bhagavath Geeta. What you think is what you become. All actions are born from our thoughts. That is why the Holy books, gurus and saints tell us to have good pure thoughts. Because in the end, this whole universe was created by the power of thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your views! :)