Monday, 17 October 2011

Insidious Thoughts.




A precise depiction of my morning today.


The worst thing one can ever wish for is to fall sick. Well, at least for me. I know some of us don't mind getting sick to skip work. Not denying, I have that little lethal wish too at times. But not any more, getting sick is so devastating. Having your nose all blocked, it's either you're breathing with one nostril or completely through your mouth. The need of tissue box by your side, in your pockets when you're moving around. To top that up, the defence mechanism of your body. It causes fever as a defence technique to the ''war'' occurring beneath your skin. It causes a surge in your body temperature, denaturing your enzymes, temporarily paralyses your taste buds and your body tends to ache as if you've been bashed up by a bunch of gangsters! I hate medicines, so lets drop the thought of antibiotics. 


Just imagine, you're all zombi-fied and you got to see a doctor like this..



I think House is so fake, sarcastic, arrogant and such an annoying Dr. If I was his patient, I would just literally die and rot there, out of his nonsensical & peeving remarks.

P/s: I like to watch the show however, the cases are pretty interesting I must say.


Staying at home the whole day doing nothing can be so disturbing. Plus, if your medical leave is being extended from the weekend. Yeah, I know. How can doing nothing be disturbing, sounds much contradicting huh? 

An often heard statement, ''You should get some rest, you're sick''.

It sucks. I don't like resting when I'm sick, it keeps unwanted thoughts clinging in my head. Frankly, I don't like keeping myself free, it's just not me.

So, I have been deluged by thoughts, lots of them. Insidious thoughts. I wonder sometimes whether my decisions are right or wrong. Everything seems to be a huge question mark. Each step I take towards anything for a matter, evolves into a doubt. 

 ''Am I doing the right thing?''
 ''What if things goes wrong?'' 

Those questions are deadly to you, me, everyone.

Maybe.. It's a Gemini's nature.. Maybe.. It's just me..

See the maybe? That's also problem!

All these little thoughts and doubts are like living devils in us. The little creatures with two horns, having blood red look with an evil grin smile? Yes, those little cute deadly devils. They manipulate your mind, making you believe things that you shouldn't. Oppressing your mind in such a way that you begin to doubt your decisions.

Coming out from an optimistic blogger might seem surprising enough. But everyone, whether it's me or you, we will soon or later come across such a turning point. It's a cross road where you have to stand and decide which turn leads to your destiny. Having four paths ahead, you'll be baffled. Interlocked in thoughts. But a man's gotta do what he's gotta do, just make a word, and stick to it.

Contemplating on those thoughts, can proclaim a menace. So, sometimes.. we just got to have faith that everything's going to be good. Stay strong, be confident and you'll reach your destiny. Most importantly, never give up...


image


Join me, lets be an idiot and say ''Aal Izz Well''.

*smiles*

2 comments:

  1. :) It's not the Gemini, for I share it too. I have never ever taken a decision as yet in my life that I haven't questioned ten times AFTER I have taken it. Yes. That bad.

    As for being sick, I'm afraid I can't agree for I revel in being sick *evil smile* Why? Mum fusses over me and babys me again:P Silly, I know. But that's me:D


    P.S: Please take off word verification, sucha pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perhaps one of the very few times i'm experiencing such doubts after a decision. Hahahaha, so I was right about some who really love being sick. :)

    Ah, yes. It's pretty normal I must say.

    Ps : Verification? Where?

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your views! :)